Friday 12 November 2010

Intro - Steel City Pioneer

ok, so this is ya Uncle Bungle aka Dutt Beezy aka Kliion Jensen aka Ya Moms New Boyfriend, been rapping since 1988, been making beats since about the same time, so yes, i'm old skool, this is gonna be like my website, where ya gonna be able to download music, watch videos, & get any information you may need to know......i'm one third of the group Lakra, with Renk One & Navarone, check out www.lakramusic.blogspot.com

on here is gonna be my other music, meaning my solo hip hop, that which is not hip hop, remixes of other artists, instrumentals, as much of my back catalogue as i can get my hands on, solo stuff, Lost Soulz stuff, Devilz Of Kimone stuff, collabo's, stuff i produced for other people....

enjoy, follow, get in touch....peace

No comments:

Post a Comment